HEALTH – the established, pioneering annual conference for digitisation in the German healthcare system.
Handelsblatt and HIMSS – the world‘s leading association for healthcare digitisation – join forces. The conference will be focussing on the value digital healthcare creates for service providers, society, business and patients.
Healthcare decision-makers will discuss the benefits of innovative business and care provision models across sector boundaries. Digital thought leaders from Germany and further afield will identify innovative approaches and present the trends that will shape tomorrow.
Supported by the editorial board of Handelsblatt and HIMSS thought leaders, HEALTH brings today’s digital creators and tomorrow’s innovation leaders together.
„Germany’s government has committed to drive the digitisation of the health sector and to establish a legal and economic framework to boost the digital health industry. This conference will bring together the people who can make this happen,“
Henning Schneider, Vice Chair, Himss Board of Directors and CIO, Asklepios Healthcare Group
Who is the conference for?
- Hospitals and Medical Care Centres: Administrators, Executives, CFOs, CIOs and CDOs, Medical Heads
- Industry: Managing Directors, Chief Medical Officers, Vice Presidents & Directors of Marketing, Business Development, Sales & Innovation
- Purchasers: Health insurance companies, private insurance companies and service providers
- Politicians & NGOs: Decision-makers at ministries of Health and Economy, Managing Directors of associations and self-government
Conference content and structure
- Strategic Focus (Thought Leadership): Contents focus on strategic topics and, above all, focus on the benefits of digitization. It is not discussed as e.g. the electronic recipe is implemented, but what value has an implementation and what opportunities for innovation, treatment, etc. result from it.
- Sector-wide within the health care system – Panels & Sessions are heterogeneously composed of participants from different actors, Best Practice of Digital Leaders
- The conference provides a platform for digital leaders who have made progress, implementing projects (national and international) and can demonstrate value creation through innovative projects.
Key industry topics:
- Financing and ROI of innovation and digitisation
- Digital business models for health insurance providers, companies, hospitals etc.
- Framework conditions for successful digitisation in healthcare
- Adding value for patients, doctors and healthcare workers
- Knowledge transfer: implementing relevant ideas from the world’s leading digital health systems in Germany
- live voting
- ladies lunch
- silent conference
- start up pitch
- speed dating
- parallel conference stream/workshops