HEALTH – The Digital Leaders is the exclusive annual meeting of executives and decision makers in the healthcare industry.
Handelsblatt, the largest German-language business and finance newspaper and HIMSS, the world’s leading association for digitalization in the healthcare sector team up to place the added value of digital health care for service providers, society, economy and patients at HEALTH.
The conference discusses the benefits of innovative business and utility models across sectors. Digital thought leaders from Germany and abroad present innovative approaches and present the decisive trends of the coming years.
With the help of the health editorial staff of the Handelsblatt and members of the HIMSS association, HEALTH brings together the digital creators of the present and the innovation leaders of the future.
HEALTH – the annual meeting of executives and decision-makers in the health sector is groundbreaking for the digitization of the health system in Germany.
Who is the conference for?
- Hospitals and Medical Care Centres: Administrators, Executives, CFOs, CIOs and CDOs, Medical Heads
- Industry: Managing Directors, Chief Medical Officers, Vice Presidents & Directors of Marketing, Business Development, Sales & Innovation
- Purchasers: Health insurance companies, private insurance companies and service providers
- Politicians & NGOs: Decision-makers at ministries of Health and Economy, Managing Directors of associations and self-government
Conference content and structure
- Strategic Focus (Thought Leadership): Contents focus on strategic topics and, above all, focus on the benefits of digitization. It is not discussed as e.g. the electronic recipe is implemented, but what value has an implementation and what opportunities for innovation, treatment, etc. result from it.
- Sector-wide within the health care system – Panels & Sessions are heterogeneously composed of participants from different actors, Best Practice of Digital Leaders
- The conference provides a platform for digital leaders who have made progress, implementing projects (national and international) and can demonstrate value creation through innovative projects.
Main topics are:
- Know-how transfer: ideas from leading digital health systems worldwide and their implementation / relevance for Germany
- Financing and ROI (Return on Investment) of innovation and digitization
- Digital business models for companies, hospitals, health insurance etc.
- Framework conditions for digitization in health care and the German healthcare industry
- Added value for patients, doctors, health care workers
- live voting
- ladies lunch
- silent conference
- start up pitch
- speed dating
- parallel conference stream/workshops