- THE INDUSTRY MEETING:
More than 1,200 delegates from about 700 companies and more than 20 countries, over 75 % from the energy sector.
- MEETING POINT OF DECISION MAKERS:
Almost 80 % of the delegates are board members and managing directors.
- ULTIMATE NETWORKING PLATFORM:
Outstanding networking opportunities during the conference.
- SPEAKERS WITH AN IMPORTANT VOICE:
Pioneers and movers from business, politics and science speak at the conference.
- LARGE EXHIBITION AREA:
The accompanying exhibition presents market specific products and services.
News about Energy Industry 2017:
As 2015 came to a close, a cohort of heads of state and the world’s leading scientists, environmentalists and economists gathered inside a remodelled airport hangar on the outskirts of Paris to adopt the final text of the 21st annual United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP21). The agreement was hailed for achieving unanimity around a substantive and comprehensive text and was celebrated as a game changer for how the world will address climate change. (more…)
We have prepared an exciting program featuring numerous high-level speakers.
See the update program here
We are really pleased, to present you first detailed information to the 23nd Handelsblatt Annual Conference Energy Industry 2016.
Already at this stage we can offer you many speaker confirmations and a first detailed agenda.
- Elektrisches Carsharing: So können #Stadtwerke können von dem Shared-Economy-Trend profitieren. https://t.co/U8UxNgaTOa #efswt,
- RT @pixolus: #Energieverbrauch in Deutschland (Grafik: #Euroforum / @energie_live via https://t.co/vCbWfNj2bZ) https://t.co/4ME2xC1OoT,
- RT @Juergen_Flauger: Ärger in Essen: RWE-Chef erzürnt mit Rausschmiss von Deutschlandchef Neuhaus die Kommunen.Exklusiv im @handelsblatt https://t.co/XYICUCGaV7,
- RT @legal_live: Happy #Datenschutztag! #DataPrivacyDay https://t.co/y2VxBcElDX,
InterContinental Berlin | Budapester Strasse 2 | 10787 Berlin