An institution in the industry for 25 years – at the same time undergoing constant change itself: Handelsblatt Annual Conference Energy Industry
Strategic platform for the industry’s future
Strategists, founders, progressive thinkers and decision-makers will address the audience and answer questions
Controversial debates trigger progress
Agreeing doesn’t move the industry forward. Debates demonstrate
the real challenges and solutions, for example in these formats:
- Dialogue: (supposedly) old v. new world of energy. Common ground and lines of conflict.
- Challenge: newbies challenging established players. And vice versa.
- Debate: The major associations stake out their positions. Against one another as well.
Business factor: cross-industry expertise
Other industries have developed strategies for change also relevant for the energy sector. Relevant inputs for your business and more from:
- Google Inc’s chief innovator from Mountain View
- Board members of the IT and telecom industries
- The digital guru and top investor Frank Thelen
People business: communication is everything
Meeting the right people is crucial especially in times of change. The Annual Handelsblatt Conference off ers you the perfect framework:
- 72 hours with 1,200 of the smartest minds from industry, 75% of whom are C-level
- Top networking opportunities: evening events, Gala Dinner etc.
- New target groups attending: entrepreneurs, future leaders, ICT decision-makers